This is the demostration site for Drupal Curlypage module. A sample of the curlypage can be seen on top right corner of this page.
It would be very helpful too if you please take a moment to fill the Poll. Providing a comment besides your vote with further information (failed/worked, operating system and browser you are using with its version if possible) would be even more useful.
Drupal curlypage is a cross browser, html strict code implementation of the pagepeel effect, "magic corner" type banner. With this module you can add those ads to your drupal website.
- Show curlypages on any corner of your pages.
- Include as many curlypages as you want on your website.
- Include up to four curlypage groups on same page (one on each corner).
- Group culypages in one corner to show them in slideshow flow. Configure times: delay, timeslot, repeat for each curlypage on group.
- Use CSS position model absolute or fixed. Absolute is only available for top curlypages.
- Custom peel sizes.
- Custom styles (you can choose 3 different styles).
- Configurable images to show when the ad is closed and opened. Supported formats (static GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF).
- SWF files support. You can upload an SWF file to use on peel. Only on open ad interactive SWF files are supported. see examples
- Show a wait icon while curlypage is loading.
- Mirror images on peel.
- Transition on load.
- Open curlypage with mouseover or mouseclick.
- Configurable peel colors.
- Peel color style, flat or gradient.
- Sound effects.
- Configurable link for ad.
- Configurable speeds.
- Automatic open and close features.
- Close button.
- Control visibility of each curlypage in a block visibility style: by language, by role, by page and by content type.
Curlypage package contains too:
- Domain Curlypage. A submodule that adds domain visibility settings to curlypages for websites using Domain Access.
- Curlypage Scheduler. A submodule that allow admins to schedule curlypages.
- Curlypage Clicks. A submodule to count clicks, count views, compute click throughs and track clicks.
Tested on all major browser:
XHTML 1.0 strict code compliant: